|With a side of pomegranate seeds|
Handy pancaking tip - whisk the dry ingredients together in drink pitcher, then mix in the blended wet ingredients, and pour batter directly into the pan. No more fumbling with bowls and spoons!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baker powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 Tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
1) As per the above tip, whisk all dry ingredients together in a pitcher (from flour to nutmeg).
2) In a medium bowl, melt butter, then whisk in the pumpkin puree and egg.
3) Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and pour directly into a pre-heated pan on medium (about 1/4 cup of batter).
4) Cook for less than 2 minutes on both sides.