Even though I'm currently trying to cut-back on sugar, I still appreciate a good dessert hack. For the next event which requires some treats, I'll be sure to use one of these simple tricks:
1) Making marshmallow flowers, by simply cutting marshmallows on a diagonal, and dipping in coloured sugar.
2) Dip-dyed marshmallows made by dipping marshmallows in food colouring.
3) Make cupcakes "fluffy" with cotton candy.
|Source: Martha Stewart|
|Source: Chocolate for Breakfast|
5) Classic rice crispies? Expected. Trix crispies? A colourful surprise!
|Source: Cravings of a Lunatic|
6) Ditch sprinkles for a colourful cereal topping (then proceed to be naughty, and have cupcakes for breakfast ... )
|Source: The Cupcake Daily Blog|
7) Get your glitz on - top cupcakes with rock candy!
|Source: Dip it in Chocolate|